Spring wish list, 2018

by - 12:53 pm

YSL | Dune London | Olympus Pen| Karen Millen


Even though I am 25 weeks pregnant, I seem to keep scrolling over to items that just are not on the cards right now. I mean it's not like I have a spare £500 to spend on luxury items right now, as we are currently trying to decorate and purchase bubba items. But a girl can dream her little heart out right. So that's what I am doing, daydreaming and sharing whats on my wish list. 

If I was heading on holiday this year, I would be picking up these lovely Dune London slides, they look so chic and very similar to a designer pair we won't mention. I might pick these up if they go on sale this year.  I also think they tie in nicely with the YSL bag. The YSL bag is classic. Ideally, I would choose gold hardware for my bags but this is a realistic wish list at £850 this bag could be in my future. I hope, maybe before am 40!

I really, really, really want this Olympus Pen camera! I have been hinting at my hubby since we found out I was pregnant, about this little flash buddy. I have not bought a new camera in over 10 years and think its time I upgrade from Iphone snaps! Especially for all the little cute bubba memories. 


All Saints | Kate Spade | Coast | Ted Baker

Now if you cannot tell, already I really like pinks and browns. This colour pallet makes up most of my wish list. I adore this Kate Spade bag which is screaming ice cream and happiness with the pink and cream strips.

As spring comes in so do the wedding invitations. If we wear heading to any weddings and I wasn't pregnant I would be pairing this Coast skirt and top outfit with the stunning Ted Baker shoes. Chic, feminine and definitely not white, wedding winner right there. If it was too girly for ya, why not throw on that awesome All Saints leather jacket. I know I would be in admiration of ya, and maybe even a little green-eyed!

If you like any of the pieces mentioned I have linked them in the captions part of the photos. Whats on your spring wish list? x

You May Also Like

0 comments