10 Basics for spring 2018

by - 2:36 pm



It doesn't quite feel like spring here yet but I am hopeful. Daydreaming of days was you only have to wear one jumper, instead of six layers. With that in mind, I found myself scrolling through my top online retailers, to find some outstanding basics for this spring. Even though I am 20 weeks pregnant this week, I still find myself looking at the none maternity clothes and picking bigger sizes.

For me I like to save a little cash on my clothes mostly buying at Zara and Asos, then I drop the real money on handbags: Kate Spade and Rebecca Minkoff are my favorite. I cant afford my dream of Chanel and YSL bags but feel very lucky to have some Spade and Minkoff in my life. Here are my picks to freshen up your look for this spring, I have added the price and links to each photo encase you like them too.

Zara basic t-shirt (£9.99)


River Island (£40) 


Hollister Co (£45 - reduced to £15)

Zara (£49.99) 
Via ASOS (£250) 

French Connection via Asos (£75)
Dune London (£135)

Dune London (£53)
Kate Spade (£228)

Rebecca Minkoff (£149) 



You May Also Like

0 comments